“Creative Business Cup supports the potential for growth among creative entrepreneurs and promotes the innovation-spillover effect to other industries.”
Creative Business Cup Official Website
TutoTOONS competed with 8 more Lithuanian startups who pitched very interesting ideas:
- Pigeon [1# place], a colorful kick scooter designed for a city “birds”.
- ANCHOVY [3# place] translates words into colorful textile patterns.
- Monster Buster: World Invasion, a location based creature collecting and fighting game with augmented reality, by our friends Tag of Joy, who were also selected to CBC Innovation Challenges.
- Crooked Nose & Coffee Stories, coffee enthusiasts and coffee product creators.
- EMKO, helping furniture designers turn their ideas into products and sell it.
- N WIND, magazine about Northern creativity.
- CozyWood, wooden greeting cards creators.
- Aqua Lingua, sound and water artworks.
Btw, we always add TutoTOONS game creators to our presentations!