We are looking for a Marketing Assistant based in Kaunas who dreams to work in the kids’ game industry, has the perfect English language skills and loves writing.
Marketing Assistant’s tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating and updating game descriptions for the app stores.
- Monitoring and replying to game review comments on Google Play.
- Managing TutoTOONS social media (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, blog, etc.).
- Generating ideas for game titles and game character names.
- Taking pictures at events and blogging.
This position involves a lot of copywriting and creative writing in general, and requires:
- Flawless English skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening).
- Passion for writing and creating texts, whether it’s a description, a post or a short comment.
- Passion for TutoTOONS, kids’ games and startups.
- A very strong desire to work hard, do your best and improve.
- Someone smart, fun and easy to work with.
If you are selected, we promise you:
- Marketing Assistant position with a 3 month probationary period.
- Opportunity to get a full-time job afterwards.
- Opportunity to learn about the kids’ game industry and startup life.
- Opportunity to excel and improve writing and other work related skills.
- A workplace at our new office in Kaunas.
- Super friendly team and the best parties ever.
- Free coffee, tea, foosball, PlayStation and more fun things.
Interested? Apply Now
Your application is the first thing from which we start to get to know you. Use this opportunity and show your best. If you want to apply, follow these steps:
- Review, update and polish your resume.
- Write a description for our new game Pink Dog Mimi, up to 300 words, in English, suitable for the app stores. Feel free to do your research first.
- Write a Facebook post announcing the release of this game. No need to post it on Facebook.
- Write a tweet announcing the release of this game. Also, no need to post it on Twitter.
- Add the game description, a Facebook post and a tweet text to a text document, and email it together with your resume at [email protected] by November 20th. Email subject: MA Kaunas 2016-11. Cover letters are always welcome.