Join our team as a game designer and helps us create games that engage!
- Design original game mechanics
- Develop and test various monetisation strategies
- Prepare storyboards, game flow and level designs
- Analyze game performance, make and test hypotheses on how to improve gameplay
- Work closely with game developers and artists on prototyping and production
- Have experience in game design
- Have understanding of game loops, player experience and why games are fun
- Have excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Be attentive to detail, creative, curious, fun and easy to work with
- Full-time Game Designer job position
- Opportunity to learn about the game industry
- Opportunity to excel and improve work related skills
- Workplace in our modern and pet-friendly office in Kaunas
- Super friendly team and the best parties ever
- Free coffee, tea, snacks, foosball, PlayStation and more
- Starting salary (net): 600-1200
- Email your CV and cover letter at email@example.com.
- Email subject: Game Designer Kaunas 2020-02
- Application deadline: March 9th, 2020 (inclusive)
Check out more open positions here!