Can’t imagine your day without a good video? Produce awesome video creatives for game promotions! Join us as a video editor / 2D animator in Kaunas!
- Produce awesome video creatives for game promotion on app stores and ad networks
- Optimize video ads based on data from previous ad campaigns
- Create video content for our social media, website, etc.
- Research, brainstorm and generate ideas
- Participate in the overall creative process and collaborate with our Graphic Design, UA and Marketing Teams
- Have solid experience with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects or similar software
- Have a basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (changing colors, resizing, working with layers, etc.)
- Have a basic knowledge of design principles (composition, color theory, etc.)
- Be creative, attentive to detail and have a strong aesthetic awareness
- Be able to work in a team, as well as independently
- Have good English language skills
- Advantage: Experience with Spine and/or Dragon Bones
- Advantage: Experience in performance marketing
- Full-time Videos Editor / 2D Animator position
- Note: you will be working from home if the quarantine isn’t finished by the time you are hired.
- Opportunity to learn about the game industry and mobile marketing
- Workplace in our modern and pet-friendly office in Kaunas
- Super friendly team and the best parties ever
- Free coffee, tea, snacks, foosball, PlayStation and more (once we are back to the office, of course)
- Salary range will start from 1100 EUR (gross). The final offer depends on experience and competence
- Send your CV, cover letter and portfolio at email@example.com
- Email subject: Video Editor / 2D Animator Kaunas 2021-02
- Application deadline: March 22nd, 2021 (inclusive)