Looking for an experienced user acquisition ninja!
- Set up user acquisition campaigns (bidding strategy, tracking and creatives)
- Do daily ROI monitoring, data analysis and decision making to optimise performance
- Cooperate with our marketing team on creative testing, optimisation and iteration
- Scale UA campaigns across multiple apps, countries and advertising channels
- Have experience in UA (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Be data driven, structured and able to analyse and optimize UA KPIs
- Embrace the unknown and be comfortable with uncertainty and incremental change
- Be attentive to detail and able to juggle multiple ongoing projects
- Have strong communication, project management and reporting skills
- Have excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Advantage: Experience with analytics platforms.
- Full-time UA Manager job position
- Opportunity to learn about the game industry
- Opportunity to excel and improve work related skills
- Workplace in our modern and pet-friendly office in Kaunas
- Super friendly team and the best parties ever
- Free coffee, tea, snacks, foosball, PlayStation and more
- Starting salary (net): 500-700
- Email your CV and cover letter at [email protected].
- Email subject: UA Manager Kaunas 2020-02
- Application deadline: March 16th, 2020 (inclusive)
Check out more open positions here!