Hi! We are looking for a Project Manager who would ensure smooth communication & management between clients & TutoTOONS! If you have excellent project management skills with the ability to balance multiple concurrent projects – join us!
- Ensure smooth project communication & management between Clients & TutoTOONS
- Track project progress & helps to solve any project related issues (by collaborating with TutoTOONS teams & Clients)
- Ensure compliance with client requirements and business needs
- Help game teams plan project milestones & timelines (together with game team lead)
- Manage resources (form new teams, plan hiring of new members if needed)
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a project manager or a similar position
- Have excellent project management skills with the ability to balance multiple concurrent projects
- Have excellent English communication skills
- Demonstrate solid organizational skills and highly efficient time management
- Understand the importance of high confidentiality requirements
- Have a proven ability to grow, guide, inspire and produce growing development teams
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, and empathy for creative teams
- Advantage: Have experience in planning and delivering cost-effective results
- Work in one of the hottest and growing industry
- Opportunity to excel and improve work related skills
- Workplace in our modern and pet-friendly office in Kaunas
- Super friendly team and the best parties ever
- Free coffee, tea, snacks, foosball, PlayStation and more
- Your monthly salary will start from 2800 EUR (gross). The final offer depends on experience and competence.
- Email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email subject: Project Manager Kaunas 2021-02
- Application deadline: February 28th, 2021 (inclusive)