We are looking for beginner or aspiring digital marketers to join our Growth team! You have to be curious, raring to learn, interested in games and marketing – we will teach the rest!
- Set up and monitor advertising campaigns for mobile games (bidding strategy, tracking and creatives) on Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Unity Ads, etc.
- Scale user acquisition across multiple apps, countries and advertising channels
- Analyze effectiveness of the campaigns and prepare reports
- Do daily/weekly KPIs monitoring, data analysis and creative optimisation
- Stay up-to-date with best practices, strategies, trends and industry standards related to social and mobile advertising
- Cooperate with our marketing team on creative ideation, testing and optimization
- And, of course, learn A TON about mobile marketing and user acquisition.
- Be interested in gamedev and marketing
- Have marketing-related work experience or education
- Be not afraid of data and able to analyse it
- Be creative and able to analyse visuals
- Be attentive to detail and able to juggle multiple ongoing projects
- Have strong communication, project management and reporting skills
- Have excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Advantage: Experience with paid social media and/or user acquisition (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc. – please specify in your CV or cover letter)
- Work in a rapidly growing company in one of the hottest industries
- Workplace in our modern and pet-friendly office in Kaunas
- Opportunity to learn about gamedev, mobile marketing, project management and more
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to combine work with studies
- Work from home/café/beach options
- Career development opportunities
- Salary reviews 2 times per year
- Super friendly team and the best parties ever
- Fully stocked kitchen to boost your energy
- Your monthly salary will start from 1100 EUR (gross). The final offer depends on experience and competence
- Email your CV and cover letter at email@example.com.
- Email subject: Junior Digital advertising specialist 2021-03
- Application deadline: April 26th, 2021 (inclusive)