Plan game publishing strategies! Publish games on app stores and coordinate their promotion! Enjoy other perks – awesome office space, great team and flexible working schedule! We are hiring, join us as head of game publishing now!
- Plan game publishing strategies according to the teams’ timelines, seasonality, etc.
- Publish games on app stores and coordinate their promotion
- Be in constant communication with production, QA and marketing teams to understand project timelines
- Be in contact with app stores’ representatives and negotiate app featurings
- Manage external publishing process: developer onboarding, communication, process optimisation, etc.
- Explore publishing opportunities outside of standard app stores, communicate with their representatives and collaborate with the QA team on game releases
- Follow and have a basic understanding of app stores’ requirements and policies
- Follow and understand current kids, gaming and digital trends
- Have previous experience in marketing or game publishing
- Demonstrate solid organizational skills and highly efficient time management
- Have excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills (English and Lithuanian)
- Have ability to negotiate and navigate complex situations
- Be a team player with a growth mindset
- Be proactive, responsible and attentive to detail
- Be interested in gamedev and/or kidtech
- Work in a rapidly growing company in one of the hottest industries
- Workplace in our modern and pet-friendly office in Kaunas
- Opportunity to learn about gamedev, mobile marketing, project management and more
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to combine work with studies
- Work from home/café/beach options
- Career development opportunities
- Salary reviews 2 times per year
- Super friendly team and the best parties ever
- Fully stocked kitchen to boost your energy
- Your monthly salary will be between 1400 – 2900 EUR (gross), depending on your level of experience
- Email your CV at email@example.com.
- Email subject: Head of Game Publishing Kaunas 2021-03
- Application deadline: April 20th, 2021 (inclusive)