If you have experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Unity Ads and can scale user acquisition across multiple apps, countries and advertising channels like a superhero – join us!
- Set up and monitor advertising campaigns for mobile games (bidding strategy, tracking and creatives) on Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Unity Ads, etc.
- Scale user acquisition across multiple apps, countries and advertising channels
- Analyze effectiveness of the campaigns and prepare reports
- Do daily/weekly KPIs monitoring, data analysis and creative optimisation
- Stay up-to-date with best practices, strategies, trends and industry standards related to social and mobile advertising
- Cooperate with our marketing team on creative ideation, testing and optimization
- Have experience in paid social media and/or user acquisition (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc. – please specify in your CV or cover letter)
- Be data driven, structured and able to analyze and optimize KPIs
- Be able to analyze not only data but also creatives and provide clear insights
- Be attentive to detail and able to juggle multiple ongoing projects
- Have strong communication, project management and reporting skills
- Have excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Advantage: Experience with analytics and/or BI platforms
- Advantage: Experience with TikTok and Snapchat ads
- Opportunity to learn about the game industry
- Opportunity to excel and improve work related skills
- Workplace in our modern and pet-friendly office in Kaunas or remotely
- Super friendly team and the best parties ever
- Free coffee, tea, snacks, foosball, PlayStation and more (once the quarantine is over)
- Your monthly salary will start from 1100 EUR (gross). The final offer depends on experience and competence
- Email your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email subject: Digital advertising specialist 2021-02
- Application deadline: March 15th, 2021 (inclusive)