TutoTOONS is looking for a GAME TESTER in Kaunas to playtest mobile games for kids. Great opportunity for students!
As a Game Tester, you will have to play and test new games for kids made with TutoTOONS game builder, report bugs to game artists and submit games to Google Play, App Store and Amazon.
Watch our short gameplay videos and learn more about what games you will be testing.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Tech-savvy with a passion for startups, kids games and games industry
- Ability to work alone and in a team, good communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Experience in programming. If you have this experience, please describe it in more details in your resume or motivation letter
- Full-time work in a fast-growing international startup company
- Part-time work with possibility to combine work and studies
- Workplace in the new TutoTOONS office in Kaunas
- Opportunity to excel in game testing, programming, management, mobile gaming and more
- Friendly and supportive team that will help you get started
- Foosball and table tennis during rest breaks at work
Apply Now & Join Our Team!
If you are interested and have the right set of skills for this position, send us your resume and motivation letter in English at firstname.lastname@example.org, email subject: Game Tester 2016-04.
Application deadline: April 11, 2016 (the earlier, the better).
More About TutoTOONS