We are looking for talented illustrators and graphic artists in Barcelona. If you’re passionate about drawing and you want to learn how to create mobile games for kids, join our team!
TutoTOONS is a free drag and drop mobile game builder that allows you to create, publish and sell your games on Apple Store, Google Play and Amazon.
Hundreds of creative illustrators and graphic designers from over the world use TutoTOONS to turn their beautiful drawings into awesome games for kids. Our international community of artists who create games with TutoTOONS is growing every day!
Since launch in early 2014, we published 130+ games that generated over 30 million downloads. Currently, TutoTOONS games generate more than 7 million monthly downloads and are played by 1 million players every day.
You can find and try our games here.
We are looking for talented artists and 2D Illustrators with excellent drawing skills to create games for kids and help our community of artists create awesome games.
- Generating game idea and bringing out your own creativity (or work on a premade concept).
- Sketching game storyboard, characters, scenes, backgrounds and objects.
- Drawing 2D game graphics and uploading into our game mechanic templates.
- Adding animations to characters, objects and environments with TutoTOONS animation tools, or creating simple SWF files.
- Testing game graphics and improving player experience.
- Helping new artists to create awesome games art.
- Giving feedback on art, game play and game design.
- Creating graphics for game publishing and advertising (icon, promo screen, ads and screenshots).
- Excellent hand drawing skills (ability to draw landscapes, various environments, characters, people, animals, etc.).
- Artistic and aesthetic background, creative imagination.
- Curiosity, independence and strong self-motivation to improve.
- Great communicator in English and sociable person.
- Motivation to learn about game design and game art.
- Passion for mobile games and kids.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, meet changing deadlines and prioritize multiple projects.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative and dynamic work in a quickly growing startup.
- Opportunity to turn your ideas into actual mobile games.
- Workplace at the coolest co-working space in Barcelona (www.betahaus.es, photo below).
- Full development of professional skills.
- New challenges every day.
- Flat organization and short decision paths.
- Perfect work-life balance, friendly and helpful team members.
Join our team and let’s build the future of mobile gaming together!
We have various open positions for a full time job, freelance work and internship. Email your portfolio and CV at damien@TutoTOONS.com (subject: 2DAI_BCN).